COVID-19 Notice: The lab is currently operating as usual and following the safety recommendations from the government in Florida. We will continue to monitor the situation closely to ensure employee safety.
Due to these unprecedented times, the situation may change at any moment, and we encourage you to contact us before sending your samples so we can recommend you the best way to proceed.
Please be advised that our Miami lab and London office will be closed during these periods (all dates inclusive):
* Miami lab (USA) – November 27-30, 2014; December 24-28, 2014; and on January 1, 2015
* London office (UK) – December 24, 2014 until January 2, 2015
All packages sent to London during this period will only be forwarded to Miami on January 5, 2015. If you need your results before January 26, 2015, please send your samples directly to Miami. Do not send your samples to our other forwarding facilities.
When sending samples to Miami, please use the following:
– customs declaration: “Biobased samples for scientific study – NO COMMERCIAL VALUE – Destroyed during analysis”
– Harmonized Tariff Number or HS code (if required): 280300
– customs and carriage value: USD 1.00
Please use a tracked mail service or courier and email the tracking number to us.
For inquiries, please email us at email@example.com or call +(1) 305-662-7760.
This entry was posted on Monday, November 3rd, 2014 and is filed under Beta Analytic Updates .